Sunday, December 21, 2008

Song of the week

When the stage is bare tonight, there’s no one else, just You and me
When the curtains close behind, there’s no pretense, I’m on my knees.
I will lay down my life for the love sacrifice You gave to me
It’s all because of You, all because of You.

The God I know, righteous and holy.
The God I know, faithful and true.
The God I know, my tower of refuge
Hearts are healed, Christ revealed.

The God I know, light of the city.
The God I know, strengthens the weak
The God I know, Your heart beats within me
As You are, so are we.

This is my cry, my one desire, more of You, more of You.

The church He knows, righteous and holy
The church He knows, is faithful and true
The church He knows, a tower of refuge
Hearts are healed, Christ revealed.

The church He knows, light of this city.
The church He knows, strengthens the weak
The church He knows, is strong and mighty
As He is, so are we.

No comments: